2020 KBF Annual Competitor Memberships run through December 31, 2020, regardless of the dues payment date.
- Active Duty Military, Honorably Discharged Veterans, and First Responders (e.g., Fire, Police, Rescue, EMT) use this discount code at checkout for 10% off: SERVE
- Full-time students enrolled at an accredited education institution save 50% by using this discount code: LEARN
Member Benefits include:
- Enrollment packet with $25 in FishUSA Gift Certificate
- 2020 KBF Member decal for your kayak or vehicle
- Eligibility to compete in KBF Challenge and TRAIL Series competition, Championships, and other member-only tournaments throughout the remainder of 2019 and all of 2020
- 2020 KBF Angler of the Year points accrual
- More opportunities to qualify for the 2021 KBF National Championship, 2020 KBF TRAIL Series Championship
- Eligibility to register for KBF BONUS BUCKS
- 10% discount on KBF merchandise
- Access to a growing list of discounts and member-only benefits
As a member, you'll be part of the world's leading kayak fishing information-sharing forum and tournament organization and can share in KBF's mission to encourage greater participation in the sport by individuals and families.
One membership per account, please. Each KBF member record requires a unique email address and cell phone number. If you're paying the dues for another family member or friend, first pay your dues in one transaction and then access or set up a separate store account with the other person's email address and cell number to pay his dues. That way both of you will show as separate members on the KBF Member roster, and not just you (twice). Thanks for your cooperation.